Want to Get perfect size for your Twitter header for both Desktop and Mobile view?
Great! We made our own template and we are going to share with you the Twitter Header Size and Free PSD templates available for download so you can easily use to get the perfect size for your image or design.
Twitter Header Image, Twitter Cover Photo or Twitter Banner whatever you called it’s a great example of how social media marketing is different than just regular social media usage. A great personal cover photo can be anything that we think looks great on a profile, our business cover photos need to do much more. A business page cover photos need to branded and high-quality to stand out from the crowd. Everyone is doing Twitter marketing and people are searching for what is the difference.
Some people use tools such as Twitter Header Image maker or other stuff, it’s fine but we always recommend to be designed your cover with premium tools such as Adobe Photoshop.
Twitter Header Photo Guidelines
So what is the best or perfect size for Twitter Banner or Header? Well, According to twitter recommended size is 1500px by 500px. But the most important thing is it will get cropped top and bottom on the desktop. The exact cropping will vary depending on the viewer’s browser width but plan on 40 to 60 pixels each top and bottom. But DON’T create the header at a reduced height though! Now in 2018 the 1500×500 image show full in mobile devices.
If you don’t want to mess around figuring out the proper dimensions, Snappa‘s easy graphic design tool has all of the dimensions and safe zones built right in. You can try it for free here. If you “go Pro,” We’ll receive a commission.
How to customize your profile according to twitter:
1. Sign in to twitter.com or open your Twitter app (iOS or Android).
2. Go to your profile.
3. Click or tap the Edit profile button and you’ll be able to edit your:
- Header photo (recommended dimensions are 1500×500 pixels)
- The profile photo (recommended dimensions are 400×400 pixels)
- Bio (maximum 160 characters)
- Theme color (only editable on twitter.com)
4. Click or tap into any of these areas and make your changes.
5. When changing a profile or header photo, click or tap the camera icon and select Upload photo or Remove.
6. You can choose to Show my Periscope profile through your Twitter profile (available if you’ve connected your Twitter account to your Periscope account).
Click or tap Save changes.
Additional tips for updating your profile:
Photos can be in any of the following formats: JPG, GIF, or PNG. (Twitter does not support animated GIFs for profile or header images.) We strongly suggest you export your image in Best Quality PNG format.
Here is the PSD free template with Twitter Header size:
Description & details
Check out our services if you don’t have time to make your Twitter header photo now. We will take care of all. Don’t hesitate to contact us if you need any help. We love to help people by sharing our knowledge.
Format: Layered PSD
Minimum Photoshop Version: CS4